I’m excited, so I’ll keep this short and “brief”!
My first book on isometrics “Isometric and Flexibility Training” was VERY well received in many quarters.
It is truly, as a reader commented “the missing link in your training”, and if you’re looking to learn how the old time strongmen built their incredible strength and flexibility – then you’ll want to get this book NOW.
Lots did (the DOERS).
And the reviews kept pouring in, but yet, as I myself kept training, testing new techniques, taking my own flexibility to NEW levels – I always wanted to put out MORE.
Remember, you’re never a master at anything until you are, which usually doesn’t happen to most people, and Masters like the Great Bruce Lee – or the Great Gama of India – would be the first to tell you that.
You keep learning, improving, simple.
And it is in that spirit that I then put out “ADVANCED, PROFOUND Isometric and Flexibility Training“, another very well received book indeed!
I’m putting out BOTH books – in one, as it were!
Thats right, you dont need to buy “two” books to learn the secrets of real, superior strength and flexibility that have been KEPT from you by the mainstream – so the modern day gyms can prosper, while you LANGUISH.
These exercises require no gym, but they give you results better than any gym ever could.
These are the exercises, all 102 of them – that the oldtimers ALL used to build their extreme strength, flexibility – and most importantly, ROBUST overall health.
We didnt see the old timers complaining about aches and pains, constantly being sick and so forth – did we?
I dont think so.
Why did I put out this book – this compilation?
Well, one reason will be covered later, but for now, to combat – keep combating some of the nonsense modern day gyms throw at you.
That you need “so and so equipment” to build strength, that heavy weights are the only things that work, that bloated, puffed bodies are the way to go instead of real strength, health and flexibility …
And in terms of isometric training –
Here are some of the secrets the GYMS will never tell you …
(and why I put this compilation out)
- You’re all well aware, or should be, at any rate – that pull-ups are far superior to the monkey (uh, lat) pulldown machine – but did you know that pushing and pulling against an IMMOBILE object builds far more strength than yanking the cords on some moronic machine in the gym? In this book, you’ll see why – and how.
- You’ll see how isometrics builds the tendons and ligaments of the upper body far more than the PROFOUNDLY idiotic bench press does – and how. The gyms will never tell you that though, they’d rather show you pictures of so called monsters benching up a ton to get you to “buy”.
- You’ll find out how to train the core isometrically – and train the muscles that really make up the core, as opposed to the “for show” six pack that most gym goers target. The gym, of course, would rather sell you the gadgets you see on late night TV and claim “you can easily spot reduce” and other utter B.S. (hint – you can’t). (And the proof is in the pudding)
- You’ll find out why Hindu wrestlers for one are a huge proponent of isometrics and why the Great Gama for one did isometrics the way he did. The Gym-Bozos will, on the other hand tell you that the tricks and secrets that the man who went UNDEFEATED in real wrestling, not WWE pantomines in FIFTY YEARS – are “too simple”.
- And perhaps most importantly, the #1 secret the Gyms want to keep from you – is this – you dont need to be “strong naturally” – or do “Extreme” stuff to build the sort of strength the old timers did.
- Thats right, I’ll say that again. Nigh anyone, even if you’re a beached whale that cannot do a single pushup now – or a person with the grip of a limp fish and four year old rolled into one – or someone that cannot climb a flight of stairs without collapsing (I’ve been there) – can DO these – and benefit IMMENSELY. Of course, that would mean the gym’s revenues go down, eh!
The gyms will never …
Ah, but we have covered enough of that already.
Skip the modern day nonsense that doesn’t work, period.
And if you want the sort of strength that most people can only dream of, the sort of strength that the oldtimers had…
Then KNOW THIS – the secrets to attaining that sort of POWER – and overall HEALTH And strength – ain’t what are taught by the gym i.e. bench a ton, lat pull a monkey, and deadlift an elephant.
Its about training your own body, the way it was MEANT to be trained. With your own body.
If that sounds “contradictory”, well, read the book, and you’ll see what I mean.
Your body is not only all you need to get a great workout in, it’s also all you need to build strength, flexibility, inhuman “pulling power” – or pressing power – conditioning – animal like ligament/tendon strength …
Without further ado – get this NOW.
Oh, and wait, reason numero TWO?
Perhaps one y’all BE interested in, hehe.
Here it is –
To sweeten the pot on this one, I’m doing yet another “service” for you, my friend.
If you were to get BOTH my books individually, the paperbacks would run you .. lets see, off the top of my head, between $350-$450 – depending upon if you got the hardcover (recommended, by the way, those things LAST!) – or the paperback book.
If you were to get them both digitally individually, you’d be forking out around $250 for both.
Thats still way less than what gyms charge you, thats still way less than what you pay for many things per month … things like “pizza and beer”, or Netflix, or other crap that does exactly “F all” to improve your life if you think about it …
… But for this compilation?
Like I said – – to sweeten the pot, I’m making it so that those of you that get this NOW – will pay LESS in compilation format than you would “individually”.
Digitally, you pay $199.99 for this – for NOW. Remember, this special offer will NOT last forever, I will likely pull it within a few days, and the price will be on par with the individual sales – so if you want in, get this NOW.
And otherwise, paperback wise … $299.99 – again, for NOW.
Hardcover wise, $399.99.
My friend, thats a $50 savings or more – depending upon how you look at it. I dont know about YOU, but to me, as a certain Percie once told me, “a bucks a buck, Emily!” (well, he told my ex. Haha).
Or, “A penny saved is a penny earned, my friend!”
Can’t argue with that, I doubt you can either?
Nah, I didnt think so!
So get this NOW.
Go HERE to get it.