… is, and can be a very good idea!
I’ve spoken about this galore, of course, but I’d like to say it again – I’m VERY quick indeed to BLOCK people I dont want out of my life, business and so forth.
In fact, I’ve been known (well known) to turn DOWN sales – yes, even in “this” economy as people put it.
If your vibe is shit, and not on board with what we teach, you dont need or deserve to be anywhere near us.
Thats why I always prune my email list too, which I’ve done yet another prune on a while back and LOTS of people were “culled” for being little more than a bump on a log, do nothings, price wankers, whiners, moaners and pissers in general.
And normally I never let anyone back into my life.
Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
Yet, the smart(est) men know there is a caveat to everything.
Men and women both.
Or even some in between’s, hehe.
And the caveat here is this – SOMETIMES, for SOME people, I leave the door open.
I dont WELCOME or even invite them back in.
But that door’s open, and for those that have served their punishment i.e. “banished to the wilderness” and then choose to learn from their mistakes and come back – well, I’m here with open arms, a forgiving HEART – and NO ill will whatsoever. Truly, if thats you – we’ll start with a clean slate bro.
In one of the Mowgli stories (a little guy growing up in a jungle) he speaks of “animal forgiveness”.
Animals dispense a good beating when the situation demands it, but they dont obsess about it forever.
Punishment is served quickly, and the crime is then FORGOTTEN. Simple as that.
Same thing here …
So thats that – I wanted to mention it – it applies to some readers here.
Some people are on board with the “once blocked, forever blocked” – for me, that applies to the majority of folks I remove from my life as well, but SOME people, like I said, deserve a second chance, and this leaving the door open policy for them has resulted in sales shooting through the ROOF like never before for one, and results in other spheres of life “instant manifestation” like you would NOT believe.
More in Zero to Hero – Volume Two, but for now, Zero to Hero – volume ONE – will suffice for real life motivational tips that will help YOU get to the highest levels of success you never even dreamed possble in your own life.
Onward – Roberto Berrocal sent me this feedback for Squat 101 – the Reader – his VOICE makes me literally CRY – he’s so on board with what we teach and preach here ….
Hey my Brother from another Mother!
I am very excited to tell you that I just uploaded the first to last chapter of the first book on the latest compilation that I am narrating for you right now. I do apologize for the slow and steady churn out of narrated chapters this time around (emphasis on “slower”, hehe). But I have good news! I am putting the lifeguarding gig on the back burner for a bit right now to focus on my desk jobs. So, I’m going to pick up the pace a bit. I know you told me not to worry if the project goes over a few days here and there with its due date, but I pride myself on my professionalism and timely delivery.
On that note, I must admit that your “sore and cramping” stretching techniques have come in real handy after the last yearly testing with the Lifeguards. Now that is a BRUTAL test of endurance in and out the water (open ocean) repeated times, jogging in between, without gear, with gear, with passive victims and ACTIVE victims, hehe. Not to mention push-ups and ab-crunches to top it all off, phew!
As always, a pleasure to work with you and I can’t wait to hear your feedback. Please do let me know if you would want me to do any changes or re-record any section. Be well my friend as I am sure that you are healthy and fit as always. Inspiring others to get and stay fit and helping others, me included, recover from strenuous tests of endurance. Thanks again for your wisdom teachings, research and good sense of humor!
And then this –
I almost forgot to ask for your written permission and that of your publisher, to make some promotional short videos of me and my family doing some of the exercises in the “0 excuses fitness book compilation” and “Squat 101 – The reader” once the audiobook is published (or before if that works for the both of us). We’re planning on having my narration of your book and original music (composed and mixed by my wife) in the background of the videos to promote the audio book and boost sales. Let me know what you think. As always, wishing you and our collaborations the upmost success. Cheers!
Yours truly –
Whats up my BROTHER!!!!!!
Hey man – GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU, and I’ve got a smile as always on my face as I’m listening to your audios, and READING what you have to say! I’ll get more into this later, but first off –
1. Your VIBE is nigh fantastic, I didnt think we could replicate what we did with the compilation, but we have – and are – you’re doing SUPERBLY WELL in that regard, keep it UP!
2. There is a lot of background noise in some of the audios, lots of “squeaks galore” in the disclaimer and introduction for one, but it speaks MOUNTAINS about your professionalism that even those haven’t distracted from the end feeling I get when I hear you – man! (I would normally be VERY distracted/annoyed by those as I know you would too) – so that might be something we need to fix. I’m assuming these aren’t the final audios i.e. you’d run all of this through another tool before final submission?
Also, importantly my friend, are you hearing these on your computer/system? If not, it might be an issue with my hard disk – – I had this happen with another producer with another project, there was a weird squeak that just would not go away in some of the audios, but she couldn’t hear it, and it passed ACX muster – and I do NOT see any “red warning” from ACX on your submissions, which I normally would if there is an issue, so much like the lucky mouse I’ve been seeing in my house as of late, hehe – this might be more good luck signs from the HEAVENS and likely is, but let me know – just in case! 🙂 🙂
3. Hell yes, these routines get you in the best of shape – I’m so glad you’re finding them brutally effective. Now . . . STRETCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I can hear it in your voice, I’m so glad it helps you – there are other books I have (two in fact, isometrics and advanced isometrics) devoted to stretching alone which you might want to “invest” in at some point my friend – those are VERY helpful stretches indeed, these stretches in the book were taken out of the initial book (but there’s plenty more where that comes from! Hehe).
4. I know fully well you’re professional to a T, and like I said – no worries about a few extra days taken my brother. You’re literally the last person I’d worry about in that regard, haha. All good there!
5. With regard to your other email i.e. this “I almost forgot to ask for your written permission and that of your publisher, to make some promotional short videos of me and my family doing some of the exercises in the “0 excuses fitness book compilation” and “Squat 101 – The reader” once the audiobook is published (or before if that works for the both of us). We’re planning on having my narration of your book and original music (composed and mixed by my wife) in the background of the videos to promote the audio book and boost sales. Let me know what you think. As always, wishing you and our collaborations the upmost success. Cheers!”
Hell yes you have my permission bro, you know you dont need to ask there, hehe. PLEASE do send me those videos too – I’ll promote them too “galore” on my Youtube channel etc! Do also include your FEEDBACK that you’ve included beneath – maybe make some ISOMETRIC videos, and if you ever do purchase a paperback for us, you have my full permission to SHOW those in the videos as well. Hehe. (btw, if you ever do purchase a paperback from us – then contact me FIRST, because I’d like to give you a great coupon to use on them which will be titled “MYBROTHER” – hehe).
As far as the music goes, you can put that in the book compilation audio too if you so choose, haha. ACX allows that to an extent …
So yes, long story short – of course you have my permission, do send me the videos or other promo material you guys create, and I will promote them too!!!!! 🙂
And thats that – always a pleasure my brother – – and other than the background noise thing, NOTHING else needs to be changed, you’re doing “fantabulously” (thats a term I really gotta use with my daugher hehe) … keep it GOING !
THANK YOU – again – much appreciated!! 🍻🍻🍻🍻. Yes, healthy and fit as always as you can see from Instagram – I’m sure you are too! 😉 Inspiring others to be the best they can is what it’s all about bro, and you know this better than anyone! Haha.
And fuck – again – FANTASTIC VIBE BRO! Haha. (apologies for the “cussing”, but I mean it in a very good way as you know!) I love those “ouches” you’ve put in!!!!!
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 BTW, do you have Italian background, or maybe Spanish? My first guess would be Italian, but not sure – let me know! Haha.
PS – Like NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah bro, you’ve GOT IT GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Dang, that was FRENETIC!
And if you, the reader can FEEL this – then send in your videos too my friend – – you’ve got my full and explicit permission, I’ve been asking for you ages, and that thought has turned into reality too now!
And with a tear on my face, I truly LOVE my customers and folks we then (or anyway) work with- more than anything else – I’m signing off.
PS – Our audiobooks are going great guns, check ’em out NOW.