What results can I expect?
A fair enough question, and one that has been addressed plenty of times, but before I get into it …
YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT!
That’s right, my friend.
While you can – and WILL – achieve ASTOUNDING results if you do what is being told in the book and don’t make excuses of any nature, the fact of the matter is, and I’m sure you’d agree, is that you always get out of something what you put in.
“Giving more than we receive”, as they say, and this holds true for fitness. Give it your ALL – your VERY BEST – and you’ll see RESULTS.
And in terms of the aforementioned results, first off, and right off the bat, I’m here to tell you that I WENT DOWN FROM 120 kgs to 60 kgs by following what I “preach” and that is NOT an exaggeration.
In fact, if anything, my words UNDER-EMPHASIZE the sheer transforming effect that I am referring to. That is another FACT. I quite literally became A NEW MAN!
0 Excuses Fitness very proudly and stridently proclaims JUST SOME of the following benefits you WILL receive if you are open to “doing without questioning”: –
- Exponential increases in strength ALL over your body – these exercises work the ENTIRE BODY from head to toe.
- Increased stamina, endurance, and lung power.
- ELIMINATE shoulder and back pain forever with some of the exercises.
- Increased flexibility ALL OVER YOUR BODY, especially your back.
- Fix the “hunchback of Notre-dame” syndrome that is one of the BANES of modern day living. NO MORE TIGHT TRAPS!
- Loss of unsightly blubber all over your body – You’ll lose those “love” handles you’ve been wanting to – and you’ll start fitting into clothes you haven’t been able to wear for years!
- I went down from 120 kgs -> 60 kgs on this routine.
- Build solid, functional muscle all over your body – this without following any “weightlifting” routines!
- Supreme internal health – your internal organs will benefit greatly from following a good exercise program on a regular basis.
- You’ll LOOK better – and you’ll feel better- and will have a spring in your step. Co-workers and friends aren’t going to be able to tell what’s got you so buzzed!
- More laser like FOCUS and energy to get things DONE – you’ll wonder where it came from!
- Better sleep – this is a given. No more sleepless nights and tossing/turning; once you hit the hay, you stay there for a solid 8 hours!
But all this would pale in comparison without the sheer feeling and ENERGIZING effect all this has on your body, and therefore your ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
And lest you say this has all been accomplished via “traditional” means (gyms, “three meals a day”, and so forth) – well – I’m here to tell you that is absolute BOLLOCKS, my friend.
I’ve achieved what I have by LEARNING and figuring out what works best for me. No-one can spoon feed you. You have to be a) willing to learn and b) adapt that which you learn to what works for YOU.
It’s 5:30 P.M. in China at the time of writing this, and my last meal was around 9:00 P.M. last night. I just got done with a hard, hard workout that took 35 minutes, and then stretched for another 10 more.
And I FEEL LIKE A BILLION BUCKS.
I feel like I could tackle a charging grizzly, and at the same time feel so relaxed I could probably pet him on the head and get him to “tame” down within the space of an instant, if that above pictures makes any sense.
Probably not to the vast majority of folks reading this, but for those that have actually DONE – and experienced – you know what I’m talking about.
ONWARD and UPWARD!