Today’s I’ll do my own version of “Ripley’s believe it or not”, and share some things about myself with you.
Some of this may come across as unbelievable. Most of it WILL probably come across to the average reader as “incredulous”.
And who knows, I may even get some comments about being “too abrasive” or something along the lines of “you can’t be too direct”. So be it, hehe.
Without further ado, then – here’s my list of 10 “believe it or not’s”.
- The WORST inventions of the 21st century are – in that order – the SMARTPHONE – and the TEE VEE. One stifles the imagination and encourages slothfulness (not to mention is a massive waste of time), and the other does much of the same except WITHOUT the little bit of value certain “educational channels” impart to the boob tube, making it #2 on the list.
- The radio was great, and so was the tele”fone”. FAR better the above two.
- I haven’t watched TV in years. Hell, I haven’t even OWNED a functional TV in any of my apartments here in China. Landlords and others have offered to “fix it” (it being part of what I pay on a monthly basis for RENNNNNT) and yet – I could care less. It’s one thing I do NOT want in my house, period (the one exception I do make is back at my “own place” but that’s only so my daughter can avail of the cartoons and whatever little instructional stuff is on the darn thing).
- I’m in the best mental and physical shape of my life at age 37 – and going strong (and I attribute the majority of the first part of this to a) no teeee veeee and b) ignoring the dumbphone as much as possible).
- My first meal of the day is a simple enough meal with NOTHING fancy – and get this – MOSTLY carbs (and rice) at around 6 P.M. or so.
- My second and last meal of the day is the biggest one – usually at night, mind you – and here is the biggest mind bender of dem all – right before I go to bed.
- I do NOT follow any special diets, or calorie count.
- I partake of hard workouts daily, and despite the bozos out there that jump up and down about “3 days a week splits”, I do NOT “take days off to rest and recover”, and yet, I’m improving in each and every workout.
- I eat what I like, and drink a few brews on occasion, and none of it adds a lick of fat to my waistline.
- I have crappy genetics. I’m more prone to putting on weight than the average person out there despite the results I mentioned.
- Dreams DO indeed come true – if you let ’em. This last one is probably the most difficult to believe, but so be it. Incredulous and mind boggling as it might sound, I’ve met people in my dreams – and have had names pop up – that I NEVER knew of or even heard of, and yet a few days later – BAM. I end up meeting those people without even knowing or trying to. Same thing holds true for actual events I “dreamt” of (including something that happened today itself). Truly psychic, my friend. And yet, all true.
Most of this may sound unbelievable, but it’s true, my friend.
‘Tis so true. And you’d be well advised to implement some of the above in YOUR life – and report back how your life changes – for the BETTER!
OK,that’s it for today. I’ll be back again with more.
P.S. – – #11 – – I follow the MOST unconventional routines out there – – perhaps the most unconventional devised by man – – but boy do they work! You TOO can gain access to these routines right HERE – – http://0excusesfitness.com/0excusesfitnessystem/